Want to be unforgettable?
If you want to become a legend (without the sleazoid marketing tactics) and light up your audience like 10,000 fireflies (without burning the candle at both ends), then it’s time to break up with “normal” marketing.
I’m an archetypal brand strategist and a writer for supernaturally creative entrepreneurs.
But honestly? It’s all about expressing the raw content of your soul, so that those who need you the most can find you.
Because marketing is really just a form of magical enchantment that invites your people to a big ol’ pleasure party.
After working with hundreds of healers, artists, dancers, musicians and small business owners, I’ve noticed a few dozen patterns (and I’ll just name a few here):
You have nights when you can’t sleep. Sometimes because you’re so excited and can’t stop thinking about all the amazing things you can create or that you can do to help make your customers’ lives easier.
You worry about decisions like “should I charge more for this product or less? Is my logo the right color…” And, then no decision is made. Product not launched. Website languishes. Little to no sales.
Once upon a time I was a rock star marketing director and lead producer for some pretty big name corporations.
In 2011, I finally left the corporate world to weave my own fairytale as an entrepreneur, author … and be the mother I’ve always wanted to be for my little faery princess!
My adventures have brought me to a place where I can recognize other entrepreneurs’ archetypal resonances and help them create more provocative brands with unforgettable wordsmithing and strategic positioning.
The results are nothing less than supernatural: sales doubled in 60 days or less and newsletter signups tripled in just under 3 months. Businesses soaked through and through with pleasure.
I believe I was put on the planet, first + foremost, as a healer.
I happen to work my healing magic through marketing (which is really about storytelling) and branding (which is really about personal clarity) and business development (which is really about fulfilling your destiny).
: If you’re looking for a mermaid-inspired business mentor (and who isn’t?), there is only one way to work with me day-to-day … it’s my virtual pod for mystical + creative entrepreneurs, Higher Ground: Practical Magic for Mystical Entrepreneurs.
: If you want to peek at my professional credentials, published papers + mighty degrees, this is the spot.
7 truths about my life + career
(for the especially curious)
1. As a marketing director + lead website developer, I’ve worked for Citrix Online, E! Entertainment Television, Disney, ABC, Paramount Pictures and Laundry by Shelli Segal. Once, I made my employer $1 million with a single e-newsletter. Not bad, for a “hippie drummer chick.”
2. I hold a PhD in Mythological Studies with an Emphasis in Depth Psychology, and I wrote my dissertation on Feminine Dynamism in Brazilian Candomblé. Most awesome degree ever? Quite possibly.
3. My dad was the original drummer for CHICAGO — one of the longest-running + most successful bands in history. I used to sneak into his practice room and bang on his drum set. Which was so not allowed.
4. Speaking of drumming — I LOVE the congas. I’ve studied with percussive luminaries like Luis Conte (Madonna’s drummer of choice). He calls me “the Natural.” ‘Cause I’ve got rhythm.
5. And speaking of rhythm — I LOVE teaching. I’ve been teaching online courses on esoteric mysticism, mythology + archetypes for over 6 years. For me, teaching is all about helping my students understand their own stories — their impulses, desires + creative rhythms — just a little bit better.
6. I’m not a perfect entrepreneur. Shocker, I know. I procrastinate, make mistakes, get timid, invest in things I (maybe) shouldn’t, and read other people’s blogs when I ought to be working on my own. But 9 times out of 10, my business-intuition is spot on. And like most human beings, I teach the lessons I need to learn …
7. I want you to be in your element — in life, business, and everywhere you travel.
Like a mermaid basking on the rocks, with her tail draped in the water. Poised. Present. Seductive. Empowered. Whether you’re leading an legion of cubicle warriors, or creating a business of your very own … I want you to shine, like a myth-in-the-making.