I’ve never been much into New Year’s Resolutions, but one thing I do know?
I’m hopelessly devoted to serving you this year.
I’ve been listening closely, all year long, and the #1 conundrum that you’ve shared with me is burnout. (I can hear the sizzle, like my morning bacon on the griddle charred to a crisp. Blackened. Thing. Ick.)
That’s why I’m declaring 2015 to be the Year of Pleasure. (Well, shouldn’t every year be?)
That’s right. I’m on a one-woman mission to help you feel turned on whether you’re writing a blog post, sending off that salaciously naughty newsletter or kicking back in a sea salt bath infused with rose petals + essential oils. (I vote for more of number 3.)
Here’s some of the tantalizing treats that you can expect from me in 2015:
• 12 Months of Mermaid Magic: Heal Your Life + Manifest Your Dreams, beginning January 10th. Registration is open until the end of January 2015. I won’t offer the course again 2017!
• Return to Enchantment: Your Guide to Creating a Magical Livelihood. Pre-Sale for my FIRST non-scholarly book begins February 2nd. The enchanting blog tour begins February 9. Want to be a part of the magic? Check out the website and sign up to be notified about how we can create awesome, collaborative promotion. (The way of the future!) Thank you, I love you!
• A five day challenge + six week business course both based on PLEASURE. I’m keeping tight-lipped about these sexy offerings, which will help you bring the archetypes of delight into the boardroom and your online worlds.
And they are CO-ED. Want to bring your honey of the male persuasion? This one is not just for the Goddesses. Expect the unveiling in March 2015.
• I’m bringing in more drumming – storytelling with my congas via Google Hangout. It’s pretty frickin’ magical. Even Alexandra Franzen thinks so! I usually only do this live, but you’ll get one each quarter, or more if the spirit takes over me.
• Speaking of video, I have a new monthly series coming your way in March. It’s called the V-Spot and we’ll gab about all those things we feel vulnerable about in our lives as entrepreneurs.
• Newsletter lovin’ will come to you twice per month until summer, when I’ll be taking off for Napa, CA; Kauai, Hawaii; Glastonbury, UK; Paris, FR … and possibly Bali. Travel is a top priority for me this year. I’ve got gypsy blood. Mmmmm, muy caliente!
• In addition to alll the splashy goodness I’ve just mentioned? You can also expect lots of saucy, helpful surprises from me in 2015. Kinda like… THIS.
• Last but not least … I’m revamping the Enchanted Entrepreneurs Circle and annual membership (it now includes 12 monthly 1-on-1’s with me), plus creating a new business partnership program that focuses on wellness for entrepreneurs who need help getting out of the “burnout” zone.
That’s my hot list.
I’d love to know YOUR big plans for 2015. Write in the comments below and tell me:
In 2015, I am totally committed to [fill in the blank] and I am SO excited about
[fill in the blank].
Lisa and Pamela sent me their 2015 commitments – check them out!
[pullquote width=”500″ float=”left”]In 2015 I am committed to LESS is MORE (less busy-ness, action-action-action, push, striving…more ease, flow, abundance, joy).
I am excited about how this attitude and focus will catapult me to the next level – in my biz and life.
Lisa Beck, LisaBeckLiving.com
I am totally excited about having the best year EVER!
Pamela Chen D.D.
Soul Beauty Coach + Mermaid-perneur + Enchanting Author, PamelaChen.org[/pullquote]
Can’t wait to rock & roll with you.
Here’s to a very happy + SEXY New Year!
All my love,