Itinerary of the Journey
Week 1 (Friday, May 28, 10:00am – 1:00pm PT): Open & Activate: Womb Opening & Clearing Ceremony
Week 2 (Friday, June 4, 10:00am – 1:00pm PT): Re-Vision: Heart Fire Visioning Ceremony
Week 3 (Friday, June 11 10:00am – 1:00pm PT): Embody: Sacred Body Puja Ceremony
During this journey, you will experience:
- The Art of Savoring. Cultivating radical presence is what restores your Feminine Soul.
- Alignment. Coming back home to yourself and feeling wholeness.
- Body Tingles & Turn-ons. The ritual of cacao ceremony along with the practice of savoring awakens the senses and integrates the mind & heart.
- Surrender. Move into radical trust each time you open yourself to the unknown.
- Womb Wisdom. Clear and activate your womb and yoni power so that you have a clear connection to your inner guidance system.
What You’ll Receive:
- 3 Gorgeous Group Rituals (9 hours total!) over Zoom (5/28, 6/4, 6/11)
- Recordings of Rituals to Practice Over & Over Again As You Wish
- Cacao Ceremony Kit (Includes Raw Ceremonial Cacao Powder & Ritual Items for 3 Group Rituals & Individual Use)
- 30 Minute 1-1 Channeling to Discover The Goddess Who Wishes to Embrace & Support you For the 21 Day Immersion (Prior to start of the journey)
- Gorgeous PDF Guide
- Email Access to Me for 30 Days of Personalized Support
Registration closes on May 9th so I can mail your kit in time for our journey together.
Have questions or concerns? Click here to email me.
I’m a channel of the sacred feminine, author, archetypal brand strategist and a business & life coach who inspires creative, magical women to embody their unique feminine essence so they can bring in more prosperity, joy and sensuality into their lives.
Once upon a time, I was a corporate marketing director and lead website developer for some pretty big names, including Citrix Online, E! Entertainment Television, Disney, ABC, Paramount Pictures. I once made my employer $1 million with a single newsletter.
(Not bad for a goddess-loving, hippy drummer chick.)
I’m devoted to revolutionizing how women heal themselves through the archetypes of the sacred feminine so that they can shine as their authentic selves with ease and grace.
My coaching programs, online courses, live retreats and books inspire women around the world to get turned on and create a life & business filled to the brim with pleasure!
Health Benefits of Cacao Powder
The fiber in cacao powder promotes healthy digestion and can reduce the risk and symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome and other digestive problems.
Lower Blood Pressure
Cacao powder is packed with flavonoids. These nutrients that have been shown to help lower blood pressure, improve blood flow to the brain and heart, and aid in preventing blood clots.
Reduced Diabetes Risk
The flavonoids in cacao powder may help increase insulin sensitivity, reducing your risk of diabetes.
Reduced Heart Disease Risk
Cacao powder contains lots of potassium. Potassium has been shown to decrease risk of heart disease by reducing lower body inflammation and stress on cells.
The flavonoids in cacao powder can help to reduce inflammation throughout your body. Reduced inflammation may lessen your risk of some cancers, diabetes, arthritis, depression, and Alzheimer’s disease.
Cacao powder is teeming with essential minerals, vitamins and antioxidants and contains: ot only is it teeming with essential minerals, vitamins and antioxidants but it packs a hefty punch in naturally-occurring, consciousness-altering pharmacologically significant components such as endorphins, anandamide, histamine, magnesium, arginine, phenylethylamine (PEA), serotonin, theobromine, dopamine, tryptophan, and tyramine. (WebMD)
Contraindications & Warnings for Ceremonial Cacao
Cacao is a wonderful and safe way to experience chocolate as a sacred plant teacher, but there are just some circumstances in which it is not advisable for use. Cacao is a powerful plant medicine and there is definitely a need to be aware, particularly so when working with high grade cacao at ceremonial dose levels.
• If you’re taking certain antidepressants, you can’t work with ceremonial grade cacao.
• It is not advisable to work with ceremonial cacao if you suffer from serious heart conditions.
• Even though cacao is a very potent detoxifier and strong stimulator and healer of the liver, I would not recommend that you work with ceremonial cacao if you are undergoing chemotherapy or suffering from severe illnesses.
• Be aware that cacao is fatal to dogs, parrots and horses as they are not able to metabolize the theobromine, which can result in heart failure.